Since its inception, Stable View has attempted to construct a preeminent equestrian training facility.
The two Cross Country Courses are seeded with two types of Bermuda grass (Celebration and Coastal).
- Both courses are irrigated using K-Line and Big Guns.
- Courses are designed by Mark Phillips and Mogie Bearden Muller.
- In total c90 acres are available for cross country.
All five arenas at Stable View have Attwood Equestrian Surfaces footing.
- The Covered arena has Pinnacle footing while the other four outdoor arenas have a mix of sand, felt and fibers.
- The most recent and largest arena we’ve built is positioned away from the other four and is close to the Boyd Martin ETB Schooling Field at Stable View.
Via six separate barns, Stable View can accommodate 75 horses in separate Stalls. All stalls are at least 12 X 12’with matching paddocks.
- In addition there are 200 permanent FEI Stalls with an additional 160 bases constructed to receive FEI stalls when required.
- The original Main Barn was complimented by The Kennels.
- Subsequently the Work Shed and Beecher Barns were added.
- More recently, we have added the East Barn and the Pond Barn.
In 2019, the Boyd Martin ETB Schooling Field at Stable View was opened.
- Catering for riders T+ and with all jumps for sale, it complements other facilities available for training in Aiken.
- Using 10 acres of irrigated turf this facility provides year round footing.
- ETB Equine Construction has built all of the cross country jumps.
Integrated Training is the newest program offered at Stable View.
By allowing T+ riders to use both the Boyd Martin, ETB Schooling Field at Stable View as well as our most recent arena addition, it’s possible to school, cross country, dressage and stadium. As this program gets recognition, we believe that trainers as well as individual riders will use these facilities.