Stable View Schooling Jumpers
Recognized Horse Trials
Cross Country Courses
Boyd Martin/ETB Schooling Field
Stable View Schooling Dressage
2022 STABLE VIEW SCHOOLING DRESSAGE-SCDCTA/NCDCTA recognized
2022 Wednesday Dressage Schooling Shows. Entries close one week prior to event date.
Scratches received before the closing date, refund minus $15 office fee. No refunds after closing date.
Ride Times will be emailed on Monday prior to event date.
January 12 - Kathleen Courtney Betzel(L) and Valerie Swygert (r)
May 11 - Amy Yeazel Grahn (L w/d) and TBD
September 14 - Deborah Moynihan (L w/d) and TBD
October 12 - TBD
November 9 - Deborah Moynihan (L w/d) and TBD
Entries for 1/12/2022 Schooling now closed.
District of Columbia
Armed Forces Americas
Armed Forces Europe
Armed Forces Pacific
Name of Horse
Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png, pdf, jpeg.
Rider NCDCTA #
Pony Club #
Wednesday Class List
1. FEI Test of Choice (Prix St George, Intermediate I or II, Grand Prix, Freestyle)
2. Fourth Level Test of Choice (1, 2, 3, Freestyle)
3. Third Level Test of Choice (1, 2, 3, Freestyle)
4. Second Level Test of Choice (1, 2, 3, Freestyle)
5. First Level Test of Choice (1, 2, 3, Freestyle)
6. Training Test of Choice (1, 2 or 3)
7. USEA Test of Choice (Advanced A or B, Intermediate A or B, Preliminary B)
8. USEF/USEA/WDAA/FEI/Para Test of Choice (small or large ring depending on test)
9. USEA Test of Choice (Beginner Novice A or B, Novice A or B, Training A or B, Preliminary A)
10. Intro Test of Choice (A, B or C)
will run in arena warranted.
Classes 9 & 10
will be in 20 x 40 m ring, all others in 20 x 60 m ring. Please dress casual, tack rules apply. Listed classes of six or more will be split A (Amateur), J (Junior/Young Riders), O (Open).
Select a schooling show date
May 11, 2022
September 14, 2022
October 12, 2022
November 9, 2022
2022 Second Wednesday of the Month Dates
Test of Choice (1st)
Test of Choice (2nd)
Test of Choice (3rd)
Test of Choice (Max 3)
You may still enter but a late fee of $20 is added after the entry deadline.
I understand I am being charged a $20 late fee
Shavings and accommodations are available upon request. All stalls require a $50 stall stripping deposit. Office Hours: Wednesday, one hour prior to the start of show. Ribbons awarded 1st through 6th place per class. Please collect Ribbons and tests before leaving the grounds. Tests/Ribbons will not be mailed.
By submitting this form, you agree to the Stable View
terms and conditions
Friends of Stable View