PRESS RELEASE: Stable View selected to host the Adequan/ USEF Youth Team Challenge
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: February 3, 2021
Stable View selected to host the Adequan/ USEF Youth Team Challenge in conjunction with the March FEI CCI-S 1/2/3/4* to be held on March 25 – 27, 2021
Stable View is pleased to announce that its bid to be a part of the Adequan/ USEF Youth Team Challenge has been accepted. Further information will be available as soon as possible. In terms of Very Early Insights:
- Cross Country Courses will be designed by Mark Phillips and Mogie Bearden Muller.
- Stadium Courses will be designed by Chris Barnard.
- Christian Landolt from Switzerland is the POGJ 4*. Christian will be judging at Badminton.
- Robert (Bobby) Stevenson is MOGJ4*. Bobby will be judging at Land Rover Kentucky.
- $60,000 total Prize Money with each level receiving a portion of the prize money.
- Limited to 225 total entries
Stable View is very pleased to be part of USEF’s plans to expand opportunity to participate in a team environment to a greater number of riders age 25 and under. The Youth Team Challenge will mimic the Nations Cup Series with selected short formats leading up to a fall long format. The Youth Team Challenge will consist of four to six short format competitions and two long format competitions (one on each coast during the fall of 2021). Stable View has been selected as a short format host competition through a bid process.
For additional information and sponsorship inquiries: