Healthy Snacks for Hungry Riders
December 15th, 2021
Preparing for a horse show requires trainers’ and riders’ own advance planning, with checklists to ensure everyone is ring ready! Hay net? Check! Wraps? Check! Quarter sheet? Check! Banana? Yoghurt? Cereal bar? Stable View’s got that!
In 2022 we will be providing light snacks and beverages available in two of our Rider’s Lounges (one on Springfield Church Road and the other in the Hunt Boxes) for competitors during recognized events (and Eventing Academies) where more than 100 riders are present.
The following snacks and beverages will be available:
- Cereals and Milk
- Selection of Yoghurts
- Selection of Dried Nuts
- Boiled Eggs
- Fruit (Bananas, Oranges, Grapes, and Apples)
- Granola Bars
- Peanut Butter/Cracker Biscuits
- Sodas (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Iced Tea, Fanta)
- Orange Juice and Water
- Coffee and Tea
Winter Events Where Food Will Be Available:
- Aiken Opener (January 22 & 23)
- USEF/USDF “I LOVE Dressage” (February 12 & 13)
- Eventing Academy Schooling Horse Trials (February 19 & 20)
- USEF/USDF “Southern Comfort Dressage” (March 5 & 6)
- Eventing Academy Schooling Horse Trials (March 11 & 12)
- USEF/USHJA Hunter/Jumper Winter Classic (March 18 – 20)
We hope the added perk of food and beverages makes competition day that much more enjoyable at Stable View.