Stable View to Reopen
For Immediate Release
July 28th, 2021
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭.𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲.𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐮𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐮𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧…
- The Stars and Stripes, Union Jack and South Carolina flags have been returned to their positions above the Pavilion.
- Close to the Schooling Field entrance we are going to install a Blue Light Call Station. This will be connected to 911 and the Stable View Office.
- We are going to upgrade our security camera – at present this is an aid for us so that we can see if anyone is riding. We’ll upgrade the system to show greater detail and provide more useful information from stored data
- Over the past two weeks, Stable View staff have been trained in CPR and AED.
- AED machine to be positioned by existing entry signage.
- New Emergency Information notice to be positioned by entry signage
𝐈𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠…
- A Magnolia Grandiflora has been planted in the Cross Country Schooling Field
- One of the islands on the old cross country course is to become a natural Memorial Garden
- There will be a Moment of Silence prior to Cross Country at the August Eventing Academy also the start of Oktoberfest 4* Cross Country.